Craftsman House Plan with Dramatic Vaulted Great Room and Detached Garage
About This Plan
- The 18' vaulted great room with its fireplace and two stories of glass is the central showpiece of this moutain house plan.
- Enjoy the view from the screened porch with direct access from the master suite and the sunroom off the kitchen as well.
- You'll find an excellent kitchen with great work and storage spaces.
- A second bedroom completes the main level.
- On the terrace level you'll get 2 additional bedrooms plus a rec area and ample storage. This area can be finished as needed and affords the same great views of the outdoors as the main level of the house.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway and can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes.
- While the designer shows the width including the garage and breezeway at 100'9", please note that this dimension will be based on your site. You have the flexibility to adjust the garage location. The breezeway with is currently 6' wide.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,860 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"