Craftsman House Plan with Fantastic Outdoor Living Room and Optional Versions
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan, also available with a side-facing garage, has a great master suite with an intimate private porch an angled sitting room with fireplace and aspa-like master bath.
- A central gallery off the vaulted foyer has two diamond-shaped arched hubs directing traffic flow. Straight ahead your eye will be drawn to the vaulted great room with 14' ceilings and an angled fireplace and outdoor living room beyond. Ceilings across the rest of the home plan are 10'1".
- The kitchen features a large island and is connected to the octagonal and sunny breakfast nook.
- Flex space off the side entrance is perfect for a family or media room.
- Two additional bedrooms plus a den complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 23368JD (3,935 sq. ft.) and 23370JD (4,134 sq. ft.) and smaller versions with house plans 23280JD (3,075 sq.ft.), 23785JD (3,155 sq. ft.) and 23282JD (3,303 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 23279JD (3,075 sq. ft.), 23281JD (3,275 sq. ft.) and 23371JD (4,105 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss