Craftsman House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A broad, gabled covered entry greets you to this Craftsman house plan with finished lower level.
- Step inside and you're greeted with views through the great room ahead and a den to your side.
- A fireplace warms the great room, the adjacent kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features an island with an eating bar, twin sinks, dishwasher and pantry closet.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has a tray ceiling, dual vanities and a walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms share a bath and the vaulted bonus room (factored into the total living area figure) can be used as yet another bedroom.
- The finished lower level gives you a large rec room and one more bedroom with bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69673AM and 69504AM (with an unfinished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,770 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss