Craftsman House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Board and battan siding on the front adds a visual appeal to this charming Craftsman house plan.
- The wide foyer has built-in niches with transoms above.
- Use the flex room as a formal dining room or a study or whatever you choose.
- The main living area in the back of the home is all open concept with flowing views so you can see what everyone's doing while preparing meals.
- Note the handy drop zone by the garage entrance and the big walk-in coat closet.
- Bedroom 2 upstairs has a study nook and all bedrooms get walk-in closets.
- The second floor laundry room is a real step saver.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,109 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"