Craftsman House Plan with Garage Options
About This Plan
- A covered entry with high ceilings greets you to this 3-bed house plan with a 2-car garage (see plan 23692JD for the 3-car version).
- The living room and dining room are connected making the home open from front to back. Access to the kitchen from the dining room gives the house a circular flow.
- The family room has views to the back and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- Sliding doors from the nook access the back yard.
- French doors give you a private space in the den.
- The bedrooms are all located upstairs and the laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 23692JD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 955 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss