Craftsman House Plan with Garage Workshop and Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This rustic Craftsman house plan gives you 2,298 square feet of heated one-level living with 2,335 square feet of lower level expansion space. The home gives you 2 beds on the main floor and two more in the lower level if/when you finish it.
- Three garage bays - one double and one single - and a workshop bay (use the space to work on projects or as an RV garage) gives you great vehicle storage.
- The living room has a vaulted ceiling and has views ot the covered patio in back and is open to the kitchen with massive island with seating on two sides.
- Bedrooms are in a split layout with the guest bedroom on the left serving as a home office if needed. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and direct laundry access.
- In addition to bedrooms and baths, the lower level has a wine room with display and a wet bar. A games room a second living room with fireplace and storage complete the home.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 804 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 428 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,335 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 11"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 942 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss