Craftsman House Plan With In-Law Potential
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman house plan wraps five bedrooms in a lovely envelope with great curb appeal.
- There's a large formal dining room with an elegant coffered ceiling, a large den closed off with barn doors, a walk-in pantry and a huge open great room.
- The giant kitchen island is the command center where you can keep an eye on those in the breakfast nook or the spacious great room with its fireplace.
- If you are looking for multi-generational living, bedroom 5 is set off by itself on the first floor and offers a private bathroom.
- Four bedrooms on the upper floor include the big master suite with two walk-in closets and a vaulted ceiling in bedroom 3.
- Enjoy movie night with the whole family in the spacious media room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss