Craftsman House Plan with Laundry on Both Floors
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Get a modern spin on a Craftsman-style design with this flexible house plan that gives you up to five bedrooms and a laundry room for each floor.
- The great room opens to a large screened porch that is also accessible from the morning room.The morning room is perfect for casual meals while the dining room can accommodate more formal dinners.
- With its own full bath, the study can also be used as a guest room or 4th bedroom.
- The first floor master suite has a large bath and walk-in closet and is conveniently located near the laundry.
- The upper floor loft area serves as extra living space for the kids, while the storage area can be finished to make room for a growing family.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 500067VV (2,984 sq. ft.) and an even smaller one without the garage with house plan 500015VV (2,525 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 486 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss