Craftsman House Plan with Loft and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan is adorned with four dormers and a big gable for a pleasing effect.
- The formal dining room is immediately visible from the foyer, with two interior columns to set it apart.
- An open floor plan in back unites the kitchen, breakfast nook and gathering room so that the fireplace can be enjoyed from all three rooms.
- No stairs to climb for homeowners with this gorgeous first floor master suite.
- A double tray ceiling adds elegance and double sinks in the bathroom add convenience.
- An open rail in the upstairs loft lets you look down into the great room below.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 530 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"