Craftsman House Plan with Media Room
About This Plan
- Craftsman styling blends a combination of materials on the exterior of this eye-catching Northwest house plan.
- Two columns and an arch are all that separate the dining room from the foyer, making each space feel larger.
- Another arched entry in back announces the grand family room where three sets of double doors open to the covered terrace.
- The upscale kitchen boasts two islands and lots of counter space for great storage.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with its tray ceiling, window seat and direct access to the rear terrace.
- A grand master bathroom and huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections complete this deluxe suite.
- The second floor media center is raised up two steps from the bedroom level on the upper floor and comes with storage closets for your media equipment.
- Optional bonus space over the three car garage gives you room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 705 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 912 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1147 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick