Craftsman House Plan with Multi-generational Apartment in Lower Level
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan, clad in shakes and stone, features a spacious floor plan, with a lower level that could serve as a multi-generational apartment.
- Step inside to discover a quiet den resting behind french doors, while further down the hall, a formal dining room awaits. Gain access to the kitchen by way of the butler's pantry; a nice-to-have feature when entertaining.
- The combined great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook create a large, open space for family and friends to gather, which extends outdoors onto a BBQ patio.
- French doors at the top of the stairs lead to the master bedroom, complete with a private covered balcony. The en suite features 5 fixtures and a large, walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located upstairs, and they share a compartmentalized bath. A flex room awaits the homeowner's finishing touch, and neighbors the laundry room.
- Utilize the lower level as a multi-generational apartment, which includes private access to the outside, a kitchen attached to the recreation room, and a bedroom across from a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,193 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss