Craftsman House Plan with Optional Bonus Space
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom ranch offers an open concept floor plan and bonus room above the garage.
- An eleven-foot ceiling draws you into the home where the great room directly ahead allows plenty of light into the space.
- The kitchen breakfast bar overlooks the dining area and great room creating a large entertaining space.
- Bedrooms lie to the left of the entry and includes a master suite with step ceiling, walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- The other two bedrooms enjoy walk-in closets and a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A large bonus room above the garage can be finished as a playroom, extra bedroom office or casual family room.
- A two-stall garage with extra storage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,130 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss