Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
5 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- If five spacious bedrooms aren't enough for your family, you can gain a sixth bedroom by finishing the optional lower level on this Craftsman house plan.
- This home will appeal to those who like the Bungalow look and who need a lot of bedrooms.
- Even the formal dining room is geared for large families, with a butler's pantry to give you extra serving space at holiday time.
- The great room, kitchen and nook form one huge space with no walls to block the views.
- Bedroom 5 is on the first floor and works well for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- A gorgeous master suite awaits homeowners on the second floor.
- With a romantic fireplace, vaulted ceiling and spa-like bathroom plus a private deck for your morning coffee, you have a ready-made peaceful retreat.
- Other amenities on this floor include a walk0in linen closet and a second floor laundry room.
- The large storage room is ideal for suitcases, holiday decorations and off-season clothes.
- Add an extra 1,338 square feet of living space by finishing off the lower level where there's a sixth bedroom, game room and rec room with a large wet bar.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.