Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
5 - 6
About This Plan
- If five spacious bedrooms aren't enough for your family, you can gain a sixth bedroom by finishing the optional lower level on this Craftsman house plan.
- This home will appeal to those who like the Bungalow look and who need a lot of bedrooms.
- Even the formal dining room is geared for large families, with a butler's pantry to give you extra serving space at holiday time.
- The great room, kitchen and nook form one huge space with no walls to block the views.
- Bedroom 5 is on the first floor and works well for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- A gorgeous master suite awaits homeowners on the second floor.
- With a romantic fireplace, vaulted ceiling and spa-like bathroom plus a private deck for your morning coffee, you have a ready-made peaceful retreat.
- Other amenities on this floor include a walk0in linen closet and a second floor laundry room.
- The large storage room is ideal for suitcases, holiday decorations and off-season clothes.
- Add an extra 1,338 square feet of living space by finishing off the lower level where there's a sixth bedroom, game room and rec room with a large wet bar.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,553 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,074 sq. ft.
- Deck: 146 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 67 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss