Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A blend of exterior materials rest above a stone skirt on this craftsman house plan with immense curb appeal. The optional lower level nearly doubles the living space, increasing the bedroom count to six.
- Raised ceilings in the living room provide a feeling of spaciousness, and the open layout creates an ideal space for family and friends to gather. Retreat to the back deck, covered by a pergola, for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom includes its own foyer and the tray ceiling leaves wood beams exposed for added character. A barn door reveals the luxurious en suite with a toilet room and massive walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- The 3-car garage enters into a mudroom with built-in lockers, a coat closet, and a drop zone; creatively organizing your personal items and outdoor gear in an easy fashion.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,695 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 451 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,351 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12