Craftsman House Plan with Rustic Detailing
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing adds to the curb appeal of this Craftsman house plan.
- Just the right size for a starter home, there are two bedrooms and a study.
- An L-shaped living area is all open concept so you can see from the living room to the dining area and on into the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is in a quiet location in back and has a walk-through closet and a private bathroom.
- A deck off the dining area is just right for grilling up dinner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 344 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 7.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss