Craftsman House Plan with Special Ceilings for Every Bedroom
About This Plan
- This compact Craftsman house plan is less than 35' wide - ideal for your narrow lot.
- With a covered porch in front and a big deck in back, you can enjoy outdoor living, rain or shine.
- The living room, breakfast nook and kitchen have an open concept layout but we can always escape to the quiet study when you need to work from home.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has either a vaulted or tray ceiling that add great appeal.
- The master bedroom has a lovely tray ceiling plus two linear closets and one walk-in clothes closet.
- Future space in the basement can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior and one less bedroom with house plan 92057VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Deck: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick