Craftsman House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Choose from a master suite off the front foyer or a master suite at the back of this Craftsman house plan. Both offer walk-in closets and big bathrooms with two sinks.
- Other benefits include a lovely open floor plan in the main living area, a corner fireplace and sliding glass doors to an optional covered deck.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a large walk-in closet and shared access to a hall bathroom.
- Build out over the garage and gain a sunken future rec space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42370DB, 42519DB and 42615DB with a 2-car side-entry garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Storage: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12