Craftsman House Plan with Upper Den
About This Plan
- Neat and tidy, this two-story Craftsman house plan has a simple foundation shape to keep construction costs down.
- The liveable home has no formal spaces that are rarely used, just a big, open family gathering area in back.
- Three bedrooms all lie on the upper floor with a den and laundry closet to make things functional.
- The master bedroom has a quiet spot at the back of the house and enjoys a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front