Craftsman House Plan with Upstairs Master Suite with Private Office
About This Plan
- Designed for a rear-sloping lot, this Craftsman house plan gives you three levels of living including a walkout level with two bedrooms and a rec room with patio access.
- The foyer opens to views of the living room with fireplace and to the dining area to the right. Columns provide separation without the need for walls to limit your view.
- A second fireplace is located in the family room. Windows on the back wall give you expansive outside views.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and prep space and is open to the nook. Eat al fresco on your back deck.
- The second floor gives you three bedrooms and an office connected to the master suite plus an oversized laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 23178JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss