Craftsman House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A big front porch wraps around this Craftsman house plan and there's a big outdoor living area in back too.
- A bay window extends the formal dining room.
- The kitchen is expansive and has both an island and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the family room.
- Sliding glass doors take you right out onto the covered outdoor living area.
- A private morning deck lets homeowners step out of the master bedroom for a breath of fresh air whenever they want.
- Bedroom 3 has a built-in desk and there is a charming window seat in between both family bedrooms.
- Bonus space over the detached three car garage adds 668 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,941 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Storage: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 687 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1260 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss