Craftsman Inspiration With Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Front and rear porches make city living more enjoyable in this stylish craftsman style plan. This compact plan offers open spacious vistas from kitchen to family room, foyer to screen porch, making the owner feel like they are not sacrificing anything to live on a narrow lot.
- Craftsman inspired 2-story drive-under house plan allows for a narrow lot while still accommodating a side-entry garage.
- Deep porches on both front and back provide outdoor living even with neighbors being close by.
- The center staircase is a focal point from the foyer while opening to both the second floor and terrace levels, making the terrace level garage entry feel like part of the house, not a basement.
- Features such as a walk-in pantry and butler's pantry complete this home plan's modern features. A large island kitchen provides a gourmet cook with everything needed to entertain.
- The large master suite provides every amenity. Three large bedrooms give children plenty of privacy.
- A great terrace level recreation room completes the house providing expanded entertaining and fun for the entire family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 266 sq. ft.
- Deck: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick