Craftsman-Inspired House Plan for the Front-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- With a basement rec room and lower level front-facing garage, this flexible house plan is perfect for a front-sloping lot.
- A large porch welcomes you into this home, where you are greeted at the foyer by a private dining room on your left and a flexible den/fifth bedroom on your right.
- The large gourmet kitchen is open to the expansive living room which has access to the back porch.
- Upstairs you’ll see the master suite, as well as three additional bedrooms. The master suite includes a separate tub and shower, his/hers sinks, private toilet, and large U-shaped walk-in closet. Two of the additional bedrooms also have their own walk-in closets.
- The basement is where you’ll find a large rec room, with its own half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,847 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front