Craftsman Inspired Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman inspired ranch home plan gives you almost 1,500 sq. ft. of living space on one floor.
- The great room is a straight shot from the foyer and has a tasteful fireplace. The room is spacious and feels more so as it is open to the dining room.
- The kitchen has a peninsula giving you extra couterspace and a place for casual eating or conversation.
- The master has a five-fixture bath and bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Deck: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss