Craftsman Mountain Home Plan with 3-Car Garage and Optional 4th Bed Downstairs
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing blends beautifully with pops of modern elements on the exterior of this Craftsman Mountain home plan.
- To the left of the front entry, a den (or bedrooms) sits behind french doors. Straight ahead, the fireplace serves as the focal point in the generously-sized living room that opens to the eat-in kitchen.
- Enjoy cooking in this decadent kitchen that offers a large pantry (4'11" by 6'6"), multi-use island (4' by 10'), and 6-burner range. Three windows line the rear wall of the dining room, bathing the interior with natural lighting.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level, and features access to the covered deck and a 5-fixture bath with a garden tub and walk-in closet. Two additional bedroom suites share the second level with a loft.
- Gain 1,210 sq ft of entertaining options when you finish the lower level, which includes a fourth bedroom, full bath, and covered patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 734 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 9"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1104 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 1
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12