Craftsman - New American House Plan with Cathedral Ceiling Great Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A beautiful combination of board and batten siding, standing seam metal roof accents, and a pair of shed dormers, gives this home Craftsman-New American-modern farmhouse plan unique curb appeal.
- Just inside the home, you'll find a large great room that lies under a soaring 16' cathedral ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace. The kitchen, dining room, and great room flow seamlessly in an open layout. The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry and an island with a snack bar.
- The master suite also lies under its own cathedral ceiling and includes his/her vanities, a walk-in closet, and a walk-in shower. On the other side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- The 2-car garage enters the home through a convenient mudroom what includes a bench and lockers.
- An optional finished basement adds 1,184 sq ft and includes an additional family room, a rec room, a 4th bedroom, and an amazing craft room with built-in shelves.
Optional Lower Layout (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,457 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12