Craftsman Plan full of Amenities
About This Plan
- Arts and Crafts touches, such as flared porch columns, board-and-batten siding, and overhanging eaves with brackets, distinguish the exterior of this home. A two-story central corridor, however, characterizes the interior. The two-story ceiling stretches from the foyer, past the U-shape staircase, to the great room. An upper-level balcony, which is visible from both spaces, tames the ceiling height by offering a midway focal point.
- Formal and informal dining areas flank the kitchen. Each area features windows on two walls, making for sun-filled banquets. The kitchen has an angled peninsula counter with a snack bar and a pantry.
- The master suite has all of the amenities you'll want, including a large window with rear view. A spa tub, dual-sink vanity, and walk-in closet outfit the bath. The main level also features a home office, a half bath, and a laundry room.
- Older children will welcome the bedroom layout of the upper level, where two bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home for privacy. A study off the staircase landing provides an out-of-the-way place to read, study, or do homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss