Craftsman Plan With Tall Ceilings
About This Plan
- It's never too late to have a happy childhood - or the exact home you want. This one includes many thoughtful elements that add up to comfortable living: formal and informal spaces, an island kitchen with nook, a vaulted den, a three-car garage and bonus space on the upper level.
- Except for the vaulted areas (den and living room), all rooms have 9' ceilings. Both the master bedroom and family room have fireplaces. The one in the family room shines through to the den as well. A sitting area in the master bedroom provides ample space for a comfortable lounge in front of its hearth.
- The laundry room is located on the upper level - a most practical consideration. Built-in aspects such as a work desk in the kitchen, a media center and bookshelves in the family room, and a linen closet in the upstairs hall make this plan that much more special.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior and layout, see house plan 69050AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss