Craftsman Ranch for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This easy-to-build ranch home plan combines detail with practicality.
- The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining area and great room to create a large living space.
- Direct access to the kitchen from the garage makes bringing the groceries in a snap.
- The main floor master suite includes a walk-in closet and easy access to the laundry.
- The lower level adds space through a large family room, 2nd bedroom and full bath.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss