Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman touches on this Ranch home heightens the curb appeal.
- Every room is a good size while still coming in at under 2,000 square feet of finished living space.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the great room feel even larger.
- The corner fireplace can be seen from the kitchen and breakfast nook due to the open layout.
- The master suite receives special treatment with its tray ceiling and secluded location.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,858 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss