Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A dynamic open floor plan makes this Craftsman Ranch home plan live much larger than its 1,366 square feet of finished living space would suggest.
- The kitchen has an open wall and eating bar by the sink so you can see what's going on in the great room.
- There's even room for a table and chairs making it an eat-in kitchen.
- With two bedrooms and two baths, this home will be easy to maintain and clean.
- A rear covered patio is pefect for grilling and chilling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss