Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.
- The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.
- As you enter the home, the kids' bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.
- The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.
- The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Here you'll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.
- A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss