Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with 3 Beds
About This Plan
- This ranch-style house plan gives you roomy linked gathering spaces inside that are ideal for entertaining, plus a den and three large bedrooms offer plenty of privacy.
- Craftsman accents give charm to the exterior. Inside, living spaces are all on one floor while the unfinished basement below offers room for expansion. Space for a elevator was considered and is found behind a door off of the foyer.
- A corner fireplace warms and brightens the high-ceilinged great room. Wide windows, stacked two high and rounded at the top, face onto the covered and vaulted rear patio. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can take it all in at a glance.
- Eating bars rim the kitchen's cooking island. Counters and cabinetry, plus a deep pantry, wrap around three sides. Natural light washes in through windows on two sides of the dining room.
- Utilities, a mud room, bedroom, den, and bathroom fill the right wing, which links up with the three-car garage. The luxurious owners' suite and another large suite fill out the left wing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,718 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1189 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12