Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Bonus Room and Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom house plan combines Craftsman and ranch detailing and is perfect for those wanting a traditional yet relaxed living space.
- Upon entering, you are welcomed by the foyer which gives you views all the way to the back of the home. Two bedrooms, each equipped with their own closet, are off to the right and share a bathroom. A laundry room is conveniently located in this bedroom alcove as well.
- The living room which is an open floor plan composed of the kitchen, living room, and dining room, is great for entertaining a group guests or having small, cozy meals.
- The kitchen section of this space has a walk-in pantry, a long kitchen island and is perfect for those who love to cook but want to feel connected to the rest of the house.
- One master bedroom is located right off of the living room space and has its own bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. The other is located across the home.
- The dining room opens out to a vaulted outdoor living room which is a fantastic space for outdoor gatherings or just to relax and enjoy your backyard and being outside.
- Stairs take you to the bonus room over the garage which comes complete with a bath.
- A 3-car garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 69727AM and 69729AM. Get 3-beds and a 2-car garage with house plan 69554AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss