3 Bedroom Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan combines Craftsman and ranch detailing and is perfect for those wanting a traditional yet relaxed living space.
- Upon entering, you are welcomed by the foyer which gives you views all the way to the back of the home. Two bedrooms, each equipped with their own closet, are off to the left and share a bathroom. A laundry room armed with both a dryer and washer is located in this bedroom alcove as well.
- The great room which is an open floor plan composed of the kitchen, living room, and dining room. This area is great for entertaining a group guests or having small, cozy meals.
- The kitchen section of this space has a walk-in pantry, a large kitchen island and is perfect for those who love to cook but want to feel connected to the rest of the house.
- The master bedroom is located right off of the living room space and has its own bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
- The dining room opens out to a vaulted outdoor living room which is a fantastic space for outdoor gatherings or just to relax and enjoy your backyard and being outside.
- There is also a two-car garage that has plenty of storage space, which is great for avoiding massive amounts of clutter in these compact house plans.
- Related Plans: Get an extra garage and bedroom with house plans 69727AM, 69728AM and 69729AM.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss