Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Pocket Office
About This Plan
- Distinctive touches grace this 3-bedroom Craftsman ranch home plan's exterior creating instant curb appeal.
- Need a place to work from home? There’s a pocket office just to the right of the entry hall. Or, perhaps bedroom 3, with its triple transom windows, will be your inspiration room!
- An open floor plan makes this great for entertaining. The island kitchen island has seating on three sides and you have views of the great room and dining room, as well as the fireplace, from the kitchen.
- The master bedroom has 10' tray ceilings and a large walk-in closet accessible through the bathroom with dual vanities. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a bath.
- The entry coat closet is large, as is the back coat closet, plus there’s a drop zone to keep clutter out of the kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 42555DB, 42361DB, 42358DB and 4021DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12