Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A shingle and stone exterior with multiple gables and a covered entry give this 3-bed Craftsman ranch home plan great curb appeal.
- The family center is visible as soon as you step inside and is open to the kitchen. A fireplace on the left wall is visible from behind the peninsula.
- The owner's suite has a five fixture bath and a walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry, a great convenience.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- A courtyard-entry garage has room for two cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"