Craftsman Ranch Home Plan With Video
About This Plan
- Traditional in style but updated with Craftsman appeal, this ranch home plan provides plenty of unexpected features. And a fly-around video!
- As you enter the home, the great room lies directly ahead and will surprise you with a twelve-foot coffered ceiling, wall of windows and fireplace with built-in shelving on both sides.
- The kitchen includes a unique island that overlooks both the great room and dining room.
- A covered porch leads from the dining room to the back of the home enlarging the living area even more.
- The master suite lies to the left of the entry and includes a cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Directly behind to the back of the home lies a den with step ceiling that can be converted to a third bedroom if needed.
- A three-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,149 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,149 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss