Craftsman Ranch Home with a Two-Sided Fireplace in Master Bedroom and Great Room
About This Plan
- Vaulted porches adorn both the front and back of this 2-bed house plan making it equally attractive whether you're greeting from the street or from the lake. A pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior and a floor plan open front to back. Each bedroom in this country ranch also has it's own set of french doors providing access to a semi-private front porch.
- The great room is vaulted front to back, matching the porch vault line, and features a two-sided fireplace shared with the master bedroom. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath. The master bath has a large 4' x 6' walk-in shower, a corner soaking tub, 2-sink vanity and a water closet.
- Across the home, the second bedroom has double closets, and access to a 3/4 bath across the hall.
- The hall bath is adjacent to the utility room, and the hall leads out to the double garage with side-entry.
- Related Plans: Get a finished basement with house plan 680137VR and a 3-car garage with house plan 680146VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick