Craftsman Ranch Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Thick stone columns support the posts for the front porch of this Craftsman Ranch home.
- The main great room is huge with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Pocket doors slide open to reveal a sun room with its own corner fireplace.
- The big kitchen has an island and lots of counter space as well as a walk-in pantry.
- Sleep at night under the vaulted ceiling of the main floor master suite with its huge walk-in closet.
- The beautifully finished lower level has three more bedrooms and a giant family room that opens to a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,197 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,673 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 104' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1134 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12