Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A big front porch is supported by sturdy columns that taper gracefully at the top in this Craftsman Ranch house plan.
- Handsome tray ceilings top the foyer, great room and master suite, adding an elegant touch.
- The spacious great room is warmed by a fireplace with a built-in bookshelf on one side.
- In the kitchen a walk-in pantry and center island give you the features most requested by today's families.
- The best bedroom in the house belongs to the homeowners who get a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and private bathroom as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"