Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman in style, this cute ranch home is affordable to build but still has plenty of charm.
- An open concept design combines the kitchen, dining room and great room into one usable space large enough for entertaining.
- A walk-in pantry is sure to please the chef of the house.
- Step ceilings in the dining area and great room define the space.
- The split bedrooms have the master on the right side of the home along with a walk-in closet, and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms lie behind the garage to the left and share a full bath off the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss