Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Lower-level 3-Bed Apartment
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Four tapered pillars support the large front porch on this Craftsman ranch house plan. The lower level apartment is ideal for in-laws or an income property.
- The formal entry guides you directly into the heart of the home, where minimal walls create a desirable open layout. The living room's double-sided fireplace also warms a spacious home office.
- A square-shaped cooktop island anchors the kitchen and includes seating for casual meals. The adjoining dining area is surrounded by windows, and nearby french doors grant access to the back covered patio.
- Retreat to the easily accessible master suite to find a roomy master bath with a tile shower and walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, loads of egress windows create a light and airy living space, which consists of a family room and exercise area, along with a bedroom with a full bath.
- The lower-level laundry room connects the main home to the 3-bedroom apartment.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss