Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- Timber frames decorate the gables on this Craftsman ranch house plan, wrapped in stone and horizontal siding. Inside, discover an open-concept living space in the center of the home, which extends outdoors onto a covered porch.
- A gas fireplace rests in the corner of the living room and offers warmth and comfort to the open kitchen. Help with homework while prepping for dinner at the huge island, or enjoy conversation from family and friends when entertaining.
- The adjacent butler's pantry nearly doubles storage space, and can be closed off, if needed.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, with an ornate ceiling of your choice, and access to the back porch. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size, and down the hall from a full bath.
- A drop zone is located just inside from the front-facing double garage, along with a convenient coat closet. There is a side-entry garage option available as an upgrade. Please allow up to 10 business for delivery if selected.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
2-Car Side Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss