Craftsman Ranch Plan with Finished Basement
About This Plan
- The forward-facing garage extends from the front of this Craftsman Ranch plan to stay within narrow lots, while stone accents add texture to the front elevation.
- Tray ceilings crown the great room, dining area, and master bedroom for a touch of elegance overhead, and plenty of outdoor living space in both the screened porch and deck maximize outdoor enjoyment.
- U-shaped cabinetry delineates the kitchen, which neighbors the laundry room for help when multi-tasking. Easy access to the 3-car garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master bedroom enjoys its secluded location and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower. Two family bedrooms line the left side of the design.
- Downstairs, the sizable family room includes a wet bar and the fourth bedroom neighbors an exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,672 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss