Craftsman Ranch Plan with Flex Room and Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Tapered columns, shake and brick accents, and timber-framed gables add character to the exterior of this Craftsman Ranch home plan.
- The front porch leads to the formal entry, as well as a forward-facing flex room. The open and airy communal spaces are combined for easy living and deliver a fireplace and french doors to an optional sun deck.
- The spacious kitchen hosts an angled island, walk-in pantry, and corner sink with views into the backyard.
- Enjoy the privacy of the master bedroom that occupies the right side of the main level and includes an oversized shower in the ensuite and an island dresser in the walk-in closet. A second bedroom sits across from a full bath and laundry room near the 3-car garage.
- Downstairs, a double-sided fireplace warms the generous family room with a wet bar to serve friends and family. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also located in the basement, across from a 3/4 bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 362 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss