Craftsman Ranch Plan with Optional Finished Basement
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A stone skirt, timber-framed gables, and tapered columns define this Craftsman Ranch plan. Inside, the thoughtful interior provides spacious gathering areas and a rear deck for outdoor entertaining.
- The great room delivers an elegant coffered ceiling and flows into the dining room / kitchen area.
- Plenty of counter space in the kitchen helps when entertaining family and friends, and a nearby pantry offers space for dried foods and larger appliances.
- The split-bedroom layout offers the residents the utmost privacy, with the master bedroom situated behind the 3-car garage and joined by a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet.
- Finish the basement as designed and enjoy a family room with a wet bar, fourth bedroom next to a full bath, and a home office; a total of 1,839 sq ft of additional living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,839 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,839 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss