Craftsman Ranch Plan with Split-Bed Layout and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A 6-foot-deep front porch spans the full length of this 3,732 square foot Craftsman ranch house plan with 3 beds, 2.5 baths and a finished lower level.
- The master suite and Bed 2 are clustered on the right and Bed 3 is across the home, leaving the central core of the home plan open concept.
- An extra large island in the kitchen has seating on two sides. A separate dining area overlooks the front and French doors take you to a covered patio in back where you can eat al fresco.
- The lower level gives you a home office, a home theater and a family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,732 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss