Craftsman Ranch Plan with Two Bedroom Suites
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding adorns the low-maintenance front elevation of this Craftsman Ranch plan, complete with a charming front porch to welcome you inside.
- The family-friendly center of the home features a family room that opens to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen's island and walk-in pantry provide the functionality and flow desired by most modern families.
- Convert the covered porch just off the dining area into a flex room, if preferred.
- Two bedroom suites flank the living space, each with a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom.
- A built-in bench and lockers greet you upon entering from the 3-car garage and a coat closet provides space for shoes and outdoor gear.
Optional Main Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 133 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12