Craftsman Ranch With Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Craftsman details, a large front porch and an easy-to-build gable roof give this ranch home plan a curb appeal that will blend easily into virtually any neighborhood.
- As you enter the home, you'll find the kitchen to your left with a breakfast bar that overlooks a formal dining room at the back of the home. A covered porch on the back of the home accessed off the dining room continues to pull your eye through the home.
- The large great room lies adjacent to the dining/porch area and features a fireplace wall with built-in bookcases on both sides.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet, dual sinks and direct access to the laundry off the closet. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom and both have close proximity to the laundry.
- A 3-car, side-load garage completes the house plan.
- VIDEO TOUR: See the home from the inside and out in our YouTube video tour.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,164 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss