Craftsman Ranch with Sun Room and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- There's lots of space in this one story Craftsman Ranch home that comes with a finished lower level.
- The home comes with a den plus a vaulted, bright and airy sun room that has glass on four sides.
- The vaulted ceilings extend into the main living area too where the open layout gives you terrific sight lines.
- Homeowners sleep on the main floor while two additional bedrooms are part of the finished lower level.
- In the downstairs family room, a wet bar area and nearby covered patio enhance your entertaining space.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,636 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"